While searching for the best Samsung tablet under 12000 price range, we only found the A7 Lite model, the slimmest model by Samsung, which comes with a 4G calling facility plus wifi models.
We all know that the Galaxy series has a strong influence on Indians, especially those who prefer Samsung products just because of the quality products.
Let’s get started.
Samsung A7 lite is the best tablet for students.
- 8.7 Inch best viewing experience
- Best quality sound speakers by Dolby Atmos
- Long-lasting battery which has 5100 Mah capacity
- 32 GB internal memory with three GB of RAMs
- A dual camera which has an 8 MP rear camera and 2 MP front-facing camera
Samsung A7 is true No. #1 choice after all the research we did for finding Samsung tablets below 12000 bucks. What we liked the most was the slim design that comes with LTE (4G) feature and wifi connectivity.
Works truly Awesome!
Note: In covid pandemic tablets prices may surge due to high demand. Samsung Galaxy A7 may cost you between 10000 to 12000 but if you buy at seasons the net buying price come down to much cheaper below 12000 rupees too. You can also explore more options for the best Samsung tablets under 25000 for students or personal use.
Top List of Products
Best Samsung Tablet Under 12000 in India
#1. Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite Wi-Fi-only Tablet
Brand: Samsung | Processor: Mediatek | RAM: 3GB | Speakers: Dolby Atmos | Connectivity Type: Cellular | Screen Size: 8.7 Inch | Rear Webcam: 2 MP and 8MP front camera | Battery: Appx. 20 Watt Hours
Tab A7 is the same model we discussed above; just the difference we find is the connectivity which is a wifi model only. You can’t connect it with LTE, but yes, of course, this is going to be worthwhile when you have a decent wifi connection at home.
It would be best if you did not worry about the screen size, weight or battery because the tab stands for a mid-range tablet of Samsung, and you will get all the features and functions needed.
Things to consider
- You get more built-in storage with 32 GB for your hi-resolution videos
- Approximately 20 hours of battery backup can be considered more than enough
- Display size is 8.7 inch which is one of the slimmest to carry as well
- Having 3GB of RAM allows you to play games and run multitasking
- You get multi-layers of cybersecurity through Knox security to protect your data
Best for: When it comes to storage, you can expand up to 1 TB, which is a good feature now. If you are planning to buy a wifi tablet that has a faster MediaTek processor, you should not wait for other tablets by Samsung or any other brands between this range.
#2. Samsung Lite A7 LTE Tablet
Brand: Samsung | Processor Brand: Mediatek | RAM: 3GB | Speaker Description: Dual Stereo with Dolby Atmos | Connectivity Type: Cellular | Screen Size: 8.7 Inch | Rear Webcam: 8 MP and 2MP front camera | Battery: Content 19.48 Watt Hours
Get the best of both worlds with Samsung Galaxy Tab A7. It’s priced super low, yet it has everything you can’t find a better tablet on the market.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lit is your perfect companion to do more with a powered MT8768T processor that lets you enjoy your favourite games, apps and attend online videos classes.
So if you are looking for the ultimate multitasking device which has everything you could ever want in one small convenient gadget, then this is the ideal device for you.
Things to Consider
- Powerful 8MP rear camera for seamless video recording.
- 8.7-inch screen-sized display with an elegant slim bezel gives you the best viewing experience to fully enjoy movies, games and pictures.
- 80% screen-to-body ratio for a more immersive experience and less distraction from unnecessary icons and buttons.
- Dolby Atmos audio with powerful speakers provides rich sound to make watching films a movie theatre experience at home.
- Long-lasting 5,100 mAH battery to keep you entertained for nineteen hours without interruption
- 3GB RAM to run your favourite apps smoothly without any lag
- Use it for work, play or anything in between on its Android 11 operating system.
Best for: If you are a student and a professional who keeps joining online meetings on Skype or needs a big-screen viewing experience, then Samsung A7 Lite has no competition across the price range of 12k in India.
#3. Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 T231 Tablet
Brand: Samsung | Processor Brand: Quad Core 1.2 Ghz| RAM: 1.5 GB | Connectivity Type: 3G, WiFi | Screen Size: 7 Inch TFT | Rear Webcam: 3 MP and 1.3 front facing camera | Battery: 22 Hours
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 T231 is a superb device for those who’re looking to upgrade their tablet. With its sleek design, high-quality camera and long battery life, it’s the perfect tablet for staying connected.
With its Android KitKat operating system and a quad-core processor, you can browse the web, access emails and work on your documents comfortably.
Things to consider
- You get a slim and lightweight design & soft rounding finish
- Samsung Multi Window system maximizes your multitasking experience
- Hancom viewer allows you to view Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents on the go
- 11 hours of internet usage time and 22 hours of calling time is more than enough
- You get a 7-inch display size with 6M colors
Best for: You should consider some other options which are available now in the market. Instead of this model, we only recommend this tablet if you don’t have wifi connectivity or want to use it as a 2G or 3G calling tablet for rural areas.
#4. Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 3G Voice Calling Tablet
Brand: Samsung | Processor Brand: Qualcomm Core 1.2 Ghz| RAM: 1.5 GB | Connectivity Type: Bluetooth,3G, WiFi | Screen Size: 10.1 Inch| Webcam: 3 MP camera | Battery: 8 Hours
The new Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 is the tablet of your dreams. It’s light, sleek, and without a doubt the smartest tablet you can get. With an HD display that makes it easier to surf the internet or watch movies, this is one device that will be nearly impossible to put down.
The powerful quad-core processor and long battery life make it perfect for work or play. This tablet is perfect for anyone on the go who needs
Things to Consider
- Good performance with TouchWiz UI comes with Android L updates
- Awesome battery life, which is long-lasting for at least four days once fully charged
- You won’t get a sharper camera with flash but good use of a webcam
- Having 1.5 GB of RAM is a bit lower but works well for regular use
- A 10.1 inch will be one of the advantages it has for users.
Best for: If you don’t like to use a small screen, then Tab 4 Samsung Galaxy is for you. You can buy it only if you need a larger viewing experience only rest; there are more advanced tablets available in the market too.
#5. Samsung Galaxy J Max Tablet Voice Calling Tablet
Brand: Samsung | Processor Brand: Quad Core | RAM: 1.5 GB | Connectivity Type: 4G, WiFi | Screen Size: 7 Inch | Rear Webcam: 8 MP and 2MP front camera | Battery: 21 Hours
Need a tablet for work and play? Get the J Max, the newest addition to Samsung’s Galaxy series, with the latest features. Its 8MP primary camera and geotagging let you capture life’s moments in high-resolution, while its large 7-inch touchscreen lets you multitask with ease.
With Android 5.1 Lollipop, you’ll love the performance of this entry-level smartphone. And its 4000mAH lithium has standby time up to 21 hours and talk-time of 87 hours which has dual-nano sim slots.
Things to Consider
- Powerful quad-core processor for faster speed for multitasking
- Seven-inch standard screen size is easy to carry
- You can connect Bluetooth devices and sync them
- Tab has 4000maH battery, which gives 9 hours for uninterrupted use
- It would be best if you had a true 4G calling tab that comes with a data saving mode for internet use
- Viu is a pre-installed app your get one year of subscription
- Internal memory is expandable up to 200 GB which is good for students use
- Two cameras for capturing the daily moments or video calling makes J Max great
Best for: We would recommend you A7 lite only, but still you need a Samsung tablet with 7 inches of display size, then you should go with it as another reason can be a good 4G calling tab experience.
Question: Which is the best Samsung tablet under the 10000 to 12000 price range?
Answer: Based on the performance and features we recommend the Samsung A7 Lite, the best Samsung tablet under 12000 rupees in India.
Question: Which tab is best: Lenovo or Samsung?
Answer: Both brands have their advantages, so there would not be a specific answer, but still, we can consider Lenovo a good brand when it comes to advanced features at a low price. On the other hand, Samsung comes with a bit expensive range for mid-range quality products.
We highly recommend the Samsung A7 lite, which comes in the range of 12000 rupees, also can be the best option for students who are attending online classes.
You won’t find performance-related issues like- lacking, slow connectivity or display-related issues.
Well, the Samsung A7 lite has both wifi and wifi plus LTE models, which are the most sold tablets below 12000 rs in India:
Rest of the above choices, we have the list of best tablets under 12000 where we have included all super brands, but still, the Samsung Galaxy is the clear winner in the 12K reasonable price range.