Let us figure out the role of the internet and how the best wifi router can bring you that uninterrupted connectivity all over your place.
Though, after spending hours of time we have created a list of best wifi routers under different budgets categories in India.
OUR TOP LIST
- Best Wifi Routers in India Uner All Budget
- Best Wifi Routers Under 2000
- Best Wifi Router Under 1500
- Best Wifi Router Under 1000
- Best Long Range Wifi Routers
- Best Wifi Routers- Buyer's Guide
Best Wifi Routers in India Uner All Budget
Best Wifi Routers Under 2000
1. Netgear WNR614 N300
Netgear WNR614 N300 Review
Despite the fact that you have a high-speed internet connection but have, still, if you don’t have a suitable wifi router then your purpose of high-speed and good WiFi range across all the devices would not be resolved.
Don't compromise with quality when you have to pay for the best product. We are bringing to you Netgear products which are known for producing decent wifi routers in the world.
Netgear WNR614 meets almost every aspect that an ideal wifi router should have under the budget of Rs 2000.
It delivers up to 300 Mbps downloading speed which is best for streaming and internet gaming.
Pros & Cons Netgear WNR614 Router
2. Tenda FH456 Wireless N300
Tenda FH456 Review
Energy efficiency, reliable WiFi connections, barrier-free connectivity in big offices and apartments. You get the connectivity throughout the building including parking Router for Barrier-free Connectivity for Whole Area.
One of the high priced range wifi router and built for larger areas. It comes with 4 antennas with 300 Mbps speed.
You may unlock all wifi router related doubts for long-range connectivity. if you are searching for a router which can give you an absolute range then it would be the right selection.
Pros and Cons of Tenda FH456
- A smart timer to turn on/off
- Stronger and wider wifi
- Advanced look (Diamond-cutting router)
- Not 5 GHz router
3. D-Link 816 AC750 Router
D-Link DIR 816 Review
It has maximum speed up to 750 Mbps and comes with 2.5GHz and 5GHz which enables you to play online games, chat and surf the internet on the 2.4 GHz band and streaming speed is maintained by the 5GHz band.
Get the latest high-speed wireless technology/wired to bring the more lightning-fast Internet, increases the range and reliability of wireless across all the places.
Wifi router is fully embedded with security for your connected devices. So no worries, get secured connectivity. It also has the web-based browsing setup even non-technical person can also set up wifi router for home or office easily.
The technology used by D-link & support are quite well, you will hardly face any replacement issues with the quality. Wifi router with fast Ethernet ports delivers a seamless networking experience and counted in the list of best high-speed wifi router in India.
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi specification
- Dual-band technology
- 3X3 data streaming
- 750 Mbps and increased range
- Bit heavy
- The cost might be an Issue
Best Wifi Router Under 1500
Click here to buy the best router under 1500 in India
4. TP-LINK WR940N Wireless N450
TP-LINK WR940N Wireless N450 Review
It has 15X5 faster range which helps to extend the extra coverage of wifi at your place and maintain the stability of wifi signals.
We consider WR940 as the best wifi router suitable for the home or office. It delivers 450 Mbps speed compare to prior versions of the same modal.
Moreover, it can also control the bandwidth for each device you connect, parental controls function for children or employees. TP-Link TL WNR940 is ideal wifi router for bandwidth-intensive tasks such as HD video streaming and online gaming.
- 3x external antennas
- Guest network, parental controls, and IPv6 support
- Wi-Fi speed up to 450Mbps
- Not good for larger area connectivity but best for medium range
5. TP-Link TL WR841N Router
TP-Link TL WR841N Review
TP-link WR841N is one of the best wifi routers for small house use (standard 1-2 BHK). It has maximum coverage of around 80 meters, you can measure your coverage area accordingly.
Wifi router speed is up to 300 Mbps and supports 2.4 GHz frequency which can deliver you the highest speed but if you are looking for long wifi range then we would suggest you 2.5 GHz or above frequency wifi routers only.
TP-Link WR 841N (N300) comes with the dual antenna, WPS button, and other additional features but still the most reliable and best-selling wifi router under the budget of Rs 1000.
- RAM of 64MB connects up to 64 devices, with 24 stable connections, Ideal router for home and office space.
- High-speed connection while streaming HD videos or playing online games.
- Two dedicated receiver & two transmitter antennas bring you lower interference and better speed.
- Internet connectivity is not good enough if you live on the third floor and wifi is set up on the ground floor.
- FYI that TL WR841N router does not Include modem and works well with cable broadband.
- It's not compatible with BSNL broadband
Best Wifi Router Under 1000
You might wonder knowing that still, you can buy the best wifi router under 1000 in India.
6. TP-Link TL WR840N Router
TP-Link WR840N Review
specifically, If you have to fulfil wired/ wireless wifi requirement for your small business and home office networking then It has no competition at all in this range and budget.
Again, it has 300 Mbps speed which is more than enough for fast downloading speed, built with latest technologies like it allows the administrator to control the bandwidth, CCA stable wireless signals.
If we talk about design, speed and coverage overall it performs excellently. Internet signals and coverage connect your PC or laptop excellently.
Note: TL-WR840N TP-link best wifi router is my favorite one under the budget of Rs.1000 and we are using it at our home and current office too. TP-link is giving a 3-year warranty for this product.
- CCA technology which helps to provide stable wireless signals
- IP QoS bandwidth control function
- Two dedicated external antennas
- Small design
- High speed downloading with stable signals
- We don't see any cons as it comes under 1000 budget.
7. D-Link 600M N150 Router
D-Link Dir 600M N150 Review
This is the best cheap wifi router gives you 150 Mbps speed which is enough for a 2BHK apartment within the range of 20 to 40 meters range.
It is enabled with WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption to safeguard local and remote connection and give them access to control the traffic.
Latest Wireless N 150 technology for increased speed, range and get a reliable connection in more places throughout your home.
You don't need to worry Wifi router setup because it has the easiest setup. Even a teenager can setup it.
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption
- Wireless N 150 technology
- Flexible connectivity
- 10/100 Internet port
- It has a single antenna but the best cheap wifi router.
8. TP-Link TL-WR720N WiFi Router
TP-Link WR720N Review
Note: It is only compatible with Airtel fiber net, BSNL & MTNL.
It is the cheapest wifi router loaded with multi-functional technology like SSID networking and CCA technology. It means you can improve performance using channel binding and avoid conflicts with different channels.
It has IP QoS technology and which allows you to know how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC.
Speed is up to 150 Mbps, 2.5 GHz and WPS button to set up Wi-Fi connections with security encryption.
- Multi-SSID Networking
- CCA Technology
- IP-based bandwidth control
- WPS Button
- Easy Setup
- cheap router with excellent wifi strength
- Single antenna but best cheap wifi router.
9. TP-Link Archer MR200 AC750
TP-Link Archer MR200 AC750 Review
TP-link Archer supports 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands that provides a max speed of up to 300 Mbps and 433 Mbps
If you are looking to buy a 4G LTE router (SIM-enabled) then it the only choice you get. Overall performance is quite good.
Watch this video to know more features about 4G LTE router for home.
The latest version is also available in the market but a bit expensive. Check here for TP-Link MR400 AC 1350 (Almost have same features)
- Shares 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices
- Lightning-fast speed up 433 Mbps
- Offers options with LAN or WAN port
- Cost is too high.
Best Long Range Wifi Routers
10. Netgear AC3200 X6 Tri-Band
- Brand: Netgear
- Wireless Standard: 802.11ac
- Data Transfer Rate: 3200 MB per second
- Connectivity Technology: RJ-45 , 4 LAN Ports, USB 2.0 or 3.0 Port, 1 Internet Port
- Type: Wireless
- Range: Ideal for homes up to 2,500 sq. ft
- Compatible ISP: Hathway, Airtel, Spectranet
- Bandwidth: 5 GHz radiofrequency [/su_note]
Netgear AC3200 Nighthawk X6 Review
One of the best router for gaming and streaming and best suited for large home and offices with multiple connectivity options (Dual Band, Gaming, USB Port
One of the most expensive wifi router that we would recommend only for large areas. Wi-Fi data rates on the 5Ghz frequency band cover almost 2500 sqft. area.
If you compare hardware built quality then there is no match for Netgear AC 3200 Nighthawk wifi router.
- Wireless Router has powerful hardware
- 5Ghz frequency band
- Built to cover large areas
- The price might be an issue.
11. Linksys E900 N300 Wireless Router
Linksys E900 Review
Linksys E900 Wireless-N300 Router is one of the top WiFi routers in India for gaming purpose and best suited for the business purpose, especially for the small and medium scale business sectors.
If you have a medium-range office then there is no competition with Linksys 900 wifi router.
The range is about 1600 Sq.ft which is ready to acquire almost every corner of your office.
- MIMO antenna
- Built with 802.11n technology
- High-speed transfer rates up to 300 Mbps
- Advanced WPA2 encryption and integrated firewall
- Cisco connects software
- A price range might be an issue, don't forget you are looking for a medium-range wifi router.
12. Google WiFi System
Google WiFi System Review
As we all know Google is known for a quality product. Google wifi system has three points where each point can cover 1500 sqft. area. If you have a large home or office a Google lover too then you can buy also three-point pack (3-Pack) which will cover 4500 sqft. area.
You can also make devices on the main network access on the guest network too, choose the options.
Google WiFi uses the 5 GHz band but also have the ability to chooses between 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz band, whichever signal is better.
- Attic to basement connectivity
- 5 GHz band
- 1200 Mbps for fast wireless transfer rates
- two ethernet ports
13. Apple AirPort Extreme ME918HN
Apple AirPort Extreme Review (ME918HN)
We don't need to tell you about product specification as a brand speaks itself. Apple is a trustworthy brand and best in the world and they never compromise with quality.
Apple users would love to have this device too. One benefit is that you can turn any external USB hard drive into a secure drive to share across your Wi-Fi network.
We would like to suggest you buy Router Airport Express it can be used as a repeater as well.
- Easy to install
- Looks good
- Best performance
- It seems expensive for most of the buyers
Best Wifi Routers- Buyer's Guide
Dual Band Router & Single Band Router
|Features||Dual Band Router||Single Band Router|
|Designed for best||Large Office or Home||Small House or Office|
|Suitable for best||Video Streaming, High-Speed Downloading & for Gaming||Watching Videos, Email & Internet Browsing|
|Router operating frequency||2.5 GHz, 5 GHz||2.4 GHz|
|Best suitable for the long area, like an apartment?||Absolutely Perfect||No, not at all|
|WiFi signal strength||Very Strong||Medium|
|Number of users/devices to be connected||Huge Nos Devices||Very Few|
|Area or range of internet connectivity required||Very Large Area||Small|
|WiFi Router budget||Rs. 3000 to 10000||Rs 800 to 2500|
Best Wifi Router selection guide?
If you can calculate below points just before buying a wifi router then you may not go wrong. Let's know what you have got for each point.
Now, If you have concluded all the above point you may process for the next step!
Do not get overwhelmed with the price tags of too many wifi routers instead of focus on speed plan and the area range distance you need to get all your devices connected across your place.
Which is the best WiFi router for home use?
Pick from the above list- measure the area of coverage, number of devices and your budget. TP-Link and Netgear are the best manufacturers of wireless routers all over the world. You can choose TP-Link best selling wifi routers above the list.
1. Which is the best ADSL modem with WiFi in India?
Netgear D500 N150 WiFi DSL Built-in ADSL2 router would be the best one if you are looking for an ADSL router for your home.
2. Which is the best WiFi router under 2000 for residential use?
Netgear WNR614 N300 Wi-Fi Router would be the right choice for you.
3. Which is the best WiFi router under 1500 for home or office?
TP-LINK TL-WR940N Wireless-N450 Router is one of the best-selling wifi routers in India under 1500.
4. Which is the best Wifi router under 1000 for a small area?
We strongly recommend you TP-Link TL-WR840N 300 Mbps Wireless router.
5. Do we have any wifi router Jio brand?
JioFi 4G Hotspot JMR815 150 Mbps Jio 4G Portable WiFi data device.
6. Which one is good 150 Mbps or 300 Mbps?
It depends on what speed and range you need. We would suggest 300 Mbps wifi routers as there is very less difference in price between 150 & 300 Mbps wifi routers.
7. Which is the best wifi router for long range?
The list is too big, check for your area and range you need and pick from the above one as per the range we have given. All long range wifi routers are good.
8. Do we have any MI wifi router on the list?
No, but you yes you can go for it. We recommend TP-link and Netgear but if you are a Mi lover and use Mi products then you know better. We can suggest you Mi 3C Router if you are looking Mi brand.
We have tried to conclude all best wifi routers in our list which are currently selling like hot cake and have maximum reviews got from actual buyers.
Just pick the one which comes under your budget as we have chosen the best product.
In the list of measurement, Rider's hight is equally important as short hight of rider won't fit with long bicycle and long hight rider may feel uncomfortable with lower hight of a cycle. Be sure about hight of the rider while ordering bicycle online, we have concluded our opinion with every best gear cycle we are recommending here.[/su_spoiler]